- Test Releases
- 2009-09-06 - First ISO image as a test release.
- Based on OpenBSD 4.6 (not official release yet)
- No additional application softwares
- 2009-09-27 - beta test toward the official release
- some applications software not installed yet
- 2009-10-18 - Release Candidate
- This release is very near to Official Release. Almost no differences.
- FuguIta-4.6-200910302 ... patch 003 applied
- getsockopt(2) with any of IP_AUTH_LEVEL, IP_ESP_TRANS_LEVEL, IP_ESP_NETWORK_LEVEL, IP_IPCOMP_LEVEL will crash the system.
- FuguIta-4.6-200911291 ... patch 004 applied
- The SSL/TLS protocol is subject to man-in-the-middle attacks related to renegotiation (see CVE-2009-3555,draft-ietf-tls-renegotiation-00).
- FuguIta-4.6-201001061 ... speed enhancement for mode0 boot
- At boot mode 0, duration of copying/linking files has been reduced.
See LiveCD/4.6/BTS/7 for detail.
- FuguIta-4.6-201001161 ... enhancement of /boottmp/usbfadm
Partial solution for LiveCD/4.6/BTS/6.
- command line editing with readline, and TAB to completion
- subcommands renamed: dsn -> saveas, rescan -> target
- new subcommand: newsys -- Generage new LiveUSB from running LiveCD/LiveUSB.
- FuguIta-4.6-201001232 ... more enhancements of /boottmp/usbfadm
- subcommand renamed: newsys -> newdrive
- newdrive -- set partition size for saveing data
and the rest was allocated as FAT.
- FuguIta-4.6-201001301 ... some fixes
- patch 005 applied ... By using ptrace(2) on an ancestor process, a loop in the process tree could be created, violating assumptions in other parts of the kernel and resulting in infinite loops.
- some minor fixes on usbfadm
- Following patches applied;
* 006: SECURITY FIX: March 12, 2010 All architectures
OpenSSL is susceptible to a buffer overflow due to a failure to check for NULL returns from bn_wexpand function calls.
* 007: RELIABILITY FIX: March 12, 2010 All architectures
Due to a null pointer dereference, it would be possible to crash ftpd when handling glob(3)'ing requests. This is non-exploitable.
- Configurations changed;
* LiveCD/4.6/BTS/14 ... default window manager changed to IceWM. and ROX-Filer also launched at xinit/startx.
* LiveCD/4.6/BTS/15 ... When fresh boot (mode 0, 1 and 2), no ask for generating cryptographic keys or not. They are always automatically generated.
Bug tracking system is at LiveCD/4.6/BTS.
Return to en/LiveCD