- Fixed dtjsetup for a problem with IceWM not displaying Japanese characters under certain conditions.
Those conditions are
- Run dtjsetup as root,
- Select icewm and Japanese environment
- Answer "y" to "Copy this .xsession file to /etc/skel ?"
- Create a general user
- pkg_add is now run non-interactively. You do not need to select a package flavor when setting up your DeskTop environment.
- rdate adjusts the clock when checking network reachability. This is to avoid TLS connection failures.
- fiupdate does not kill the daemon if you choose to proceed with the update on the pty. This allows you to run fiupdate over a xenodm or ssh connection, but the update may fail.
- In the previous release, the conditions for not stopping the daemon with fiupdate were insufficient, so we fixed it.
- Fixed a bug where the system would not boot if usbfadm expand was executed when another partition was created after the OpenBSD partition in MBR or GPT.
In this case, instead of running usbfadm expand, run usbfadm newdrive for another unused device.
Last-modified: 2023-09-21 (Thu) 12:40:05