- FuguIta-6.0-i386-201609124, FuguIta-6.0-amd64-201609153
- FuguIta-6.0-i386-201610291, FuguIta-6.0-amd64-201610301
- enhanced usbfadm ... better newfs parameters for larger partition, and ask user to format FAT or not.
- patch015 applied
- FuguIta has become architecture-aware.
For example, i386 version of FuguIta ignores a partition which amd64 has been installed at boot time.
And because of this modification, this release is not operable with older version of FuguIta.
- a script error was fixed.
That occurred when "*" was entered at specifying the size of d partition at running newdrive subcommand of usbfadm.
- New features in usbfadm and boot mode 3.
*Now, 'sync' subcommand usbfadm saves the data into the individual directory by release and architecture. For example if you use FuguIta-6.0-amd64-* and will save the data as 'fugu-test', usbfadm saves the data under livecd-config/6.0/amd64/fugu-test .
At boot mode 3, saved data with same release and architecture will be displayed. The different one won't be shown.
This new feature has backward compatibility, but those are irreversible.
*usbfadm got some command line options.
# usbfadm -h
Usage: /usr/fuguita/sbin/usbfadm [-rqh?]
-r : redo sync non-interactively
(must run 'sync' at interactive mode
before doing this)
-q : quiet mode when redo sync
-h,: print this help
Now you can re-sync on command line, or shell script.
- patch016 applied.
to avoid possible side-channel leak of ECDSA private keys when signing.
- Added Wi-Fi setups at boot mode 0, 1 or 2.
- fixed to suppress the spurious mtree output at daily insecurity report
Return to FuguIta Top
Last-modified: 2017-03-24 (Fri) 01:02:30