Development Log for FuguIta 4.1
I'm going to build a new version of FuguIta, based on OpenBSD 4.1.
- create this page - 2007-05-05 (土) 11:18:54
- (1) added ports / (2) rm duplicated *.a / (3) compressed duplicated *.el / (4) stripped *.so -- kaw
- Put new ISO image as http://kaw.ath.cx/dl/pub/OpenBSD/LiveCD/test/FuguIta-4.1pre-200705121.iso.bz2 . This is a candidate release. -- kaw
- FuguIta 4.1 released -- kaw
- FuguIta 4.1 has been revised as FuguIta-4.1-200705222 . This is for
Patch 007 applied
Patch 008 applied
Kernel went to 4.1-current againt IPv6 type 0 route headers can be used to mount a DoS attack against hosts and networks. (This was especially suggested by itojun). -- kaw
- FuguIta 4.1 has been revised as FuguIta-4.1-200707111 . This is for Patch 009.
- FuguIta 4.1 has been revised as FuguIta-4.1-200710281 . This is for Patch 010 and 011.
Back to ja/LiveCD, en/LiveCD