- Release Candidate
- The arm64 platform no longer has the network preconfiguration that was present in previous releases.
Instead, the framebuffer console is enabled.
- On the arm64 platform, the framebuffer console is enabled in this release. Also, networking is no longer preconfigured.
This means that the usage is now the same as on i386 and arm64 platforms.
- Starting with this release, the autostart configuration file noasks, placed in the root of the partition, will no longer function.
Only noasks files placed directly under the per-release/per-architecture directory will be valid.
- Improvements to dtjsetup
- If you choose to set up both IceWM and Japanese environment, $HOME/.icewm/preferences file will be generated for Japanese font display.
- If fluxbox is selected, startfluxbox will be written as a start script in $HOME/.xsession.
- patches of OpenBSD 7.2 applied:
patch-009: i386, amd64, arm64
patch-011: i386, amd64
- minor fix for remaster_dvd.sh
- shipped with TMPFS-enabled kernel. See this article for more details.
- Fixed a bug that caused fiupdate to hang while scanning disks when run on a PC with a floppy disk drive.
- rebuilt the whole system with OpenBSD 7.2 patch-022 applied
- disk scan at startup now only examines mountable partitions
- added two Japanese fonts to the Japanese desktop settings in dtjsetup
- The entire system has been rebuilt.
This is the final release of FuguIta 7.2, and Errata for OpenBSD 7.2 will no longer apply thereafter.
Last-modified: 2023-04-12 (Wed) 14:28:39