- Patch 010 of OpenBSD 6.7 has been applied.
- FuguIta can now create an encrypted partition, save data to that partition, and read data from it at boot time.
- You can now set the DUID to the noasks_rdev and noasks_confdev parameters in the noasks file.
- FuguIta will stop non interactive boot if it detects multiple noasks files.
Until now, the existence of the noasks file was considered to be a detection, but from now on, if all parameter settings in the noasks file are commented out, that file will be ignored (considered not detected).
- Non-interactive boot stops when a duplicate DUID is detected.
- The crypto volume will be detached in boot mode 2 or boot mode 3 derived from mode 2.
- Patch 014 and 015 of OpenBSD 6.7 has been applied.
- dtjsetup will now suggest extra packages as an option for some desktop environment.
- Patch 024 of OpenBSD 6.7 has been applied.
- A new tool "fiupdate" which is a live updater of FuguIta LiveUSB has been added.
Bug tracking system is at FuguIta/6.7/BTS.
Return to FuguIta Top