- 2013-10-22 - First ISO image as a test release.
- Based on OpenBSD 5.4 (not official release yet)
- No additional application softwares
- 2013-10-31 - Go beta.
- All softwares installed.
- Fixing some minor problems.
- Official Release
- first official release based on OpenBSD 5.4
- patch 005 and 006 applied.
Note: About patch 005, it is not affected for i386 platform. But it was applied for this release because source code was changed for all platforms.
- fixed a serious bug described in LiveCD/5.4/BTS/2
... A problem that installation into USB flashdrive may fail to boot.
- patch 007 applied.
... Missing bounds checking in OpenSSL's implementation of the TLS/DTLS heartbeat extension (RFC6520) which can result in a leak of memory contents.
- some minor changes: (LiveCD/5.4/BTS/3).
- patch 008 applied.
... A use-after-free race condition in OpenSSL's read buffer may permit an attacker to inject data from one connection into another.
Bug tracking system is at LiveCD/5.4/BTS.
Return to FuguIta Top