- Patches 001, 002 and 003 of OpenBSD 6.6 have been applied.
- Important Note: The ISO image has grown bigger than 700MB. Please use a DVD media to burn it. And please use a USB flash drive bigger than 2GB to write the raw disk image (*.img) .
- We found that FuguIta-6.6-arm64 behaves with some instability when it doesn't have any swap partitions. So the distributed image of FuguIta-6.6-arm64 has a little swap partition.
If you remaster a disk image of FuguIta-6.6-arm64 by usbfadm, We recommend adding a swap partition manually after remastering.
- Enhancements of usbfadm
- newdrive functionality from usbfadm command can now assign a swap partition.
- usbfadm now shows a progress bar for time-cosuming processes if pv package installed.
- At mode 2 , or at mode3 which inherits mode2, FuguIta will try detaching all storage devices except RD and TMPFS:
- /fuguita, /sysmedia (and sysmedia-iso, if any) are tried to be unmounted.
- All swap partitions are tried to be deactivated.
- These results are reported at the end of FuguIta's boot sequence.
- applied patch-007 and 008 of OpenBSD 6.6
- patch-007 was applied to i386 and amd64.
Bug tracking system is at FuguIta/6.6/BTS.
Return to FuguIta Top